"Be what you would seem to be -- or, if you'd like it put more simply -- Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise".

The DOLL HOUSE



Antique porcelain doll existing in a modern-day world. Vintage lover from a long time ago, where oh where is my darling? Cupid… run along, run along, do not fall down that hole. Angel wings, my dear friend, time is precious, can you not see? Running faster, my feet are not moving… I can hear your breathing. Why do you sigh? Your heart is full of thick black ink, Oh yes, I read between those fake words, did your mother never tell you, “Actions speak louder than words?” Yester-year shall come tomorrow, and with bring the sunshine. Open your eyes and see little one, that you are by no means better than me! Hesitance, tut, tut! Say what, you say? An outlandish prank, your lipstick is pink… Ahhhhhh, at last, a smile for me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment