"Be what you would seem to be -- or, if you'd like it put more simply -- Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise".

Dreaming
Sharp and sour, memories of me and you
Misplaced, perplexed and consumed by the blaze of obscurity
A spoon full of adversity, this sinful silhouette is bearing violent conceptions on my shoulders
The things that were said left me unaccompanied in this bed
Little voices are screeching, the walls are creeping,
I wish I could mop up this mess with a thousand I love you’s.

Distorted visions from the past, black and white photographs,
Brusque as a butterfly’s eye, delicate as its wings,
The blade was blunt, but it cut deep into our happiness,
A drop of tear, insanity is here, broken dreams and nothing is as it seems,
Innocent kisses, I perceive the sound of devils whispers,
Banging my head against the confession booth,
The madness stains, I swallow the pills, they seem so kind,
I’m begging of God, forgive me of my sins.



Truth And Lies
You articulate that your adoration and affection for me as forevermore shone,
Perhaps you will appreciate me once I have gone.
I allowed you to rip and tear me apart, and I attempt to collect the broken pieces of the puzzle,
I have given up on all hope, there seems to be no chance,
Childish it may be, but I believe the blood to be on your hands, you are my reckoning and the reasoning for my morbid actioning.
You made my feel inferior, please do not attempt to hold on to our memories,
I look in the mirror, and beyond the bruises, all I see is how you killed me
This is everything in its truthful fact, my mind is in a craze,
I wish I did not feel so frozen, you were merely a chapter,
A short quick episode of false contentedness, I believe that you are incapable of caring less.

Self-worthlessness, loneliness, depression, you are a merely a stranger,
This is where you and I divide, till death do us part,
I hope you see, this is purely how it is meant to be, the drugs I have induced,
A pick me up, from you knocking me down.
Do not bother asking for explanations.


No comments:

Post a Comment