"Be what you would seem to be -- or, if you'd like it put more simply -- Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise".


Honey, our relationship is the saddest song ever written,
But the beauty of the truth that only you and I see will carry on forever,
As I search for the strength to continue, and it hurts for this is not what I am meant to do,
There are no excuses, for what you do,
How am I meant to hold on, as I watch you walk away,
And the tears are screaming in my ear, you are not the one pulling me through,
This is not the time, is that all right with you?

What am I meant to do, when my prayers to God go unanswered?
Please tell me, why can I not give up on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment