"Be what you would seem to be -- or, if you'd like it put more simply -- Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise".

Silly Little Girl With Her Silly Little Rabbit

Feeling like Alice today, falling - falling harder than ever before - as I spiral down the deep dark hole of nothing. Where are you my dear, to break my fall? This emptiness is incomprehensible, I ‘m thirsty for your being there. I’m lying, twisted on my back, please come save me my dear, and extract this dagger from my chest. Today, I wish I was Dorothy; Toto was always by her side. He was never consumed by time, he didn’t give a f*** if he was late. Stupid rabbit. Stupid rabbit...

No comments:

Post a Comment